Maybe you’re afraid of your husband. Maybe not. Could be it’s more like you’re scared about the finances or your kid’s choices or your future as a couple. Sometimes it can be hard to tell for sure. And being unsure tends to make people at least a little uncomfortable… and the prospect of discomfort almost always brings a sense of fear along with it.
Listen in this week to learn how to create more security in your marriage by solving for fears you’re familiar with AND fears you may not have realized were lurking in the back corners of your brain.
- Check out the Defying Gravity Revolution – a Candice-led community of Bees committed to stop wondering if they married the wrong guy so they can enjoy the marriage they imagined when they said “I do.”
- Grab your free e-copy of “Wife on Purpose” and the companion workbook HERE
- Join the Bees for four days of totally free book club discussion and coaching sessions – December 5-8, 2022
- This is your chance to get a no-strings-attached taste of what coaching is all about
- If you’re a coach who wants to up the trauma-informed factor in your sessions and your business, join the Trauma-Informed coaching interest list HERE.
- Follow Candice on Instagram and Facebook