Ever said the words: “I just hate conflict?” If so, you’re in good company with roughly 90% of the world. Nobody likes to fight. Everybody wants to avoid awkwardness and pain. But what if pain isn’t the only thing you push away when you back off from the tough stuff?
Listen in this week to learn how avoiding awkwardness could also be blocking the closeness you crave in your marriage. You’ll also get a fresh perspective on how to conceptualize conflict in a way that makes you and your sweetheart stronger than ever before.
Mentioned in this Episode
- The Gottman Institute
- Mark your calendar for “Lucky in Love”
- a virtual coach-a-thon coming to you March 13-17, 2023
- REGISTER HERE
- Check out the Defying Gravity Revolution – a Candice-led community of Bees committed to stop wondering if they married the wrong guy so they can enJOY the marriage they imagined when they said “I do.”
- Grab your free e-copy of “Wife on Purpose” and the companion workbook HERE
- If you’re a coach who wants to up the trauma-informed factor in your sessions and your business, join the Trauma-Informed coaching interest list HERE.
- Follow Candice on Instagram and Facebook