As you’ve probably heard, women tend to offer other women LOTS of ideas around The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands (as Dr. Laura Schlessinger) would say. Cook this. Wear that. Don’t say this, certainly not at that time. Some of the advice is useful and a lot of it… isn’t. Good news is: YOU always get to decide which is which.
Listen in this week as I draw on my feminist coaching instructor, Kara Lowentheil’s, work to explore how socialization could be keeping you from creating the marriage dynamic you really deserve.
- Check out the Defying Gravity Revolution – a Candice-led community of Bees committed to stop wondering if they married the wrong guy so they can enjoy the marriage they imagined when they said “I do.”
- Grab your free e-copy of “Wife on Purpose” and the companion workbook HERE
- Join the Bees for four days of totally free book club discussion and coaching sessions – December 5-8, 2022
- This is your chance to get a no-strings-attached taste of what coaching work is all about
- If you’re a coach who wants to up the trauma-informed factor in your sessions and your business, join the Trauma-Informed coaching interest list HERE.
- Follow Candice on Instagram and Facebook